The tilt-turn window represents the latest evolution of our tilt-turn window featuring a solid oak frame and sash and exterior aluminum cladding. Solid wood is the preferred choice for windows due to its low thermal conductivity, strength to weight ratio, ease of finishing and appearance. Wood window can last generations, as evidenced by the many historic homes all over the world. That said, wood windows do require regular maintenance and can be susceptible to pests such as termites. Our wood treatment process produces a more durable wood that our internal testing has shown can withstand unprotected, direct exposure to the elements for 10-15 years before failure and can last a lifetime if properly maintained. However, for those that desire the ultimate in window technology, our top of the line wood windows feature exterior aluminum cladding alleviating all concerns with wood and the concomitant design considerations to mitigate them.
Competitive with the best in the industry, Doorwin Tilt-turn windows feature 4 sealing layers; a continuous rubber seal around the sash and three inner seals. Along with our pressure-equalized cavity drainage design, this product ensures outstanding performance even under the harshest weather.
Our energy efficient integrated glazing units (IGU) feature triple-pane glass, warm-edge spacers, argon gas fill, Low-E coatings and fully tempered glass. Different IGUs are available to meet the needs of different climates.
Doorwin is positioned to offer the finest value in quality tilt-turn windows. We seek to make durable, energy efficient and beautiful products accessible to all budgets. We strive to provide the best customer service experience with a dedicated design and engineering team for custom projects and a talented sales team that responds quickly to inquiries. We back up our products with a 10 year warranty for your peace of mind. Contact a Doorwin sales representative to experience what sets us apart from the rest.
Doorwin VS Chinese Manufacturer
1) Doorwin has American certification, quality assurance has no doubt. Besides, Doorwin has full understanding of the local building code of United States, which ensures that the product passes the local inspector acceptance and avoid the situation that cannot be installed.
2) Doorwin has deep research about the local market, be familiar with local aesthetic needs and prices, can make accurate recommendation for the customer's needs.
3) Doorwin strives to provide the best performing product but not sacrifice reliability. We insist on building reliable and durable products that won’t break, then customer can save troubles and extra money for repairing or replacement. That is a great value to the customer and reduce the total cost of ownership.
4) Doorwin have many local successful projects to be endorsement, reference and case in US can be provided or visited when required. We also have a team of inhouse designers with no additional cost, customized windows are available with less time and charge.
5) Doorwin offers professional four-layers packaging to ensure safe delivery of products. The shipping mode is optional, if needed, our shipping agency can provide customers with door to door and clear clearance services.
6) Doorwin can assure you timely delivery and the manufacturing lead time can even be shortened to 18days if it’s urgent need. We have powerful productivity and professional team to meet any special requirements.